Do you have a question about JRI services?
What is a Lifelong Connection?
• As a lifelong connection, you will be paired with a young person currently in JRI programming and the relationship is expected to continue after services have ended.
• The goal is to develop and maintain a healthy and positive relationship, with a matched young person that fosters resiliency through permanency.
Why is there a need for Lifelong Connections?
• The vulnerable population we work with each and every day requires a village to provide positive support, role-modeling, and relationship building.
• Entering a new phase in any person’s life can bare its unique challenges.
• We all need someone to take a phone call, or talk us through those moments of uncertainty… and to also remember our birthday.
Am I ready for this commitment? Ask yourself:
• Why do I want to do this?
• Is there a sense of purpose I am seeking in becoming an LLC?
• Is the best interest of a young person my priority?
Remember: This is a commitment for the long haul. Celebrations, milestones, hard times, good times, struggles, ups & downs, you’ll be there. On your time, in your way, to support success and happiness.